● Research Assistant
● Fiber-optic sensors, Optoelectronics
Ana V. Joža is a PhD student of electrical engineering and she is currently working as a Research Assistant with the Department of Power, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering – Optoelectronics group, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad. She has several years of experience in teaching laboratory courses on electronics and optoelectronics. Her current research interests include optoelectronics, fiber-optic sensors, and nonlinear optics. She is author or coauthor of research papers published at international and domestic conferences and 3 in journals.
Main activities and research
- Fiber-optic sensors
- Nonlinear optics
Selected research papers:
- Ana V. Joža, Jovan S. Bajić, Lazo M. Manojlović, Vladimir A. Milosavljević, Branislav D. Batinić, Nikola M. Laković, Miloš B. Živanov: „Design considerations and performance analysis of dual photodetector system for reliable laser wavelength and power monitoring“, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2017, Vol. 261, pp. 14-23, ISSN: 0924-4247.
- D. Stupar, J. Bajić, L. Manojlović, M. Slankamenac, A. Joža, and M. Živanov, Wearable Low-Cost System for Human Joint Movements Monitoring Based on Fiber-Optic Curvature Sensor, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2012, vol. 12, issue 12, pp. 3424-3431
- J. Bajić, D. Stupar, A. Joža, M. Slankamenac, M. Jelić and M. Živanov, A simple fiber optic inclination sensor based on the refraction of light, Physica Scripta, vol. 149, 2012, pp. 1-4
- A. Joža, D. Stupar, J. Bajić, B. Dakić, Z. Mijatović, M. Slankamenac, and M. Živanov, An End-Type Fiber-Optic UV Sensor Covered with Mixture of Two UV Sensitive Materials, ICMAST-International Conference on Materials and Applications for Sensors and Transducers (2), Budapest, 2012, Key Engineering Materials, vol. 543, pp. 265-268
- A. Joža, J. Bajić, D. Stupar, M. Slankamenac, M. Jelić, and M. Živanov, Simple and Low-cost Fiber-optic Sensors for Detection of UV Radiation, TELFOR Journal, 2012, vol. 4, no. 2, pp.133-137