● Teaching Assistant
● Applied Electronics, Optoelectronics
Marko Vasiljević Toskić was born in Ruma in 1993. He received the B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in electrical engineering from the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad in 2017 and 2018, respectively. Marko has been employed at FTS, UNS since March 2017 and in December 2018 he became a Teaching Assistant at the Chair of Electronics where he participated in taking courses on Optoelectronics, Electronics and Optoelectronics, Sensors and Actuators, Application of Sensors and Actuators, Optoelectronics, Applied Electronics and Analog Electronics. He is author and co-author of several papers published in national and international conferences.
His areas of interest are applied electronics, optoelectronics and biomedicine. As a former athlete, interested in applying electronics in sports diagnostics and medicine, as well as improving existing systems and devices using modern methods and technologies. Great interest in scientific-research work in the field of electronics.
Main activities and research:
- Teaching and research in the field of Electronics and Optoelectronics, Applied Electronics and Analog Electronics
- Research and development of analog and digital electronics and optoelectronics circuits
Honors and Awards:
- Award: "Dr. Vladan Desnica", Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia - award for best bachelor / bachelor - master work in the field of modeling, simulation and design of electronic circuits in the year 2017.
- 2nd place “Best student idea”, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia 2017,
- 3rd place “Best student idea”, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Belgrade, Serbia 2017.
- Special award: "Fight spirit", the international competition HARD & SOFT 2018, Suceava, Romania
- 4th place in the international competition HARD & SOFT 2017 Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia, team member
- 2rd place in the international competition HARD & SOFT 2019, Suecava, Romania, team advicer
Selected research papers:
- M. Vasiljević-Toskić, J. Bajić, V. Rajs and M. Bodić, "Implementation of the Audio Signal Transmission System Using Wavelength Division Multiplexing," 2018 41st International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology (ISSE), Zlatibor, 2018, pp. 1-4.
- M. Bodić, P. Vuković, V. Rajs, M. Vasiljević-Toskić and J. Bajić, "Station for Soil Humidity, Temperature and Air Humidity Measurement with SMS Forwarding of Measured Data," 2018 41st International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology (ISSE), Zlatibor, 2018, pp. 1-5.