This is a demo project for FT800 embedded graphics controller by FTDI Chip. Project is based on MINI-32 for PIC32MX small development board and ConnectEVE display board with FT800 controller, both by Mikroelektronika. FT800 graphics controller integrates display, audio and touch onto a low cost, easy-to-use, single-chip solution.
Demo project is built using following:
- MPLAB X IDE (5.15) + XC32 (v1.11) by Microchip
- mikroBootloader – Free and simple application by Mikroelektronika for programing MCU with a preloaded USB-HID bootloader.
- Custom built FT800 driver library
- ChaN's FatFS library for SD Card support.
Custom built FT800 library can be easily ported to other platform (by changing FT800_Port source and header files)
- FT800 From the Ground Up: pdf